You can start your business in Istanbul Ataturk Airport Free Zone by setting up
- a new company,
- a branch of your existing company in Turkey,
- or a branch of your existing company abroad.
7 Easy Steps To Start Operating
- With the professional and experienced consultancy of ISBI Inc., which lasts for the whole application process and afterwards, “Operating Licence Application Form” is filled out after determining the most appropriate office and warehouse areas for your business and after the initial settlement.
- The one-time license fee of 5.000 USD is transferred to The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
(In case of the rejection of the application by the authorities, the application fee is returned to the applicant.)
- Application form and all supporting documents are submitted to the General Directorate of Free Zones or Directorate of Free Zone.
- Upon receiving the approval for Operating Licence from the mentioned authorities, the applicant completes the company formation process.
- Rental contract is signed with ISBI Istanbul Ataturk Airport Free Zone Founder and Operator Inc.
- The rental contract is approved by the Istanbul Ataturk Airport Free Zone Directorate and it is delivered to the General Directorate of Free Zones along with the supporting documents.
- Operating license is obtained.
Your company is ready to commence its activities in free zone and to benefit from the advantages it offers to your business.