Besides the customised office and warehouse areas, services, tax incentives and state-of-the-art infrasture it offers, Istanbul Ataturk Airport Free Zone is also an ideal place to start your business thanks to the specific location it has within Istanbul.
Unique Location In The Heart Of Istanbul
- Located in Istanbul, the financial, commercial and cultural center of Turkey
- Next to Ataturk International Airport, which is the second busiest and most important airport in the Middle East
- Daily access with only 3-hour flight from most of the world’s capitals
- 12 km. away from Ambarli Port, the greatest port in Turkey
- 22 km. away from Port of Haydarpasa, the biggest container port in the Marmara region
- 10 km. away from Halkali Railroad Station, the departure terminal for all freight trains to Europe and a significant container terminal.